Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Window Views and doors too!



It's Window Views and doors too again! Glad to see ya and hope you have a very Happy New Year!

The new badge above is yours if you want to use it. Just right-click on it and save it to your Desktop or MY Pictures.


I love this country house that I saw on City Island (Bronx, NY) a few weeks ago. The triangular pediments on top of the upstairs windows, the wrap-around porch, the French doors are all the kind of details I love!



The shot in the late afternoon sun gives the house interest, no?

Please sign Mr. Linky, leave a comment and please visit other participants. We all like visitors!



8 comments:

Mojo said...

Glad you got these up early today. I'm on the road and stopped JUST long enough to check email and make some coffee. Now I'm off for more photographic adventures.

Nice shooting!

Leora said...

Love the mansard roof and the French doors!

Photo Cache said...

I see this as a charming inn. I would love to stay here. Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

I really like the look of this country house, Mary!

I wish you all the best in 2010!

Lew said...

Interesting house! And yes, the lighting really makes the picture, especially in the clseup of the french doors!

Gattina said...

It's a beautiful house indeed ! Could live in there, lol !

Rajesh said...

Beautiful windows and doors.
Windows @ Havelis of Jaisalmer

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!